Wednesday, October 10, 2012

doTERRA for Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia is such a painful and debilitating disease and it makes me sad when I hear people have to deal with it.

However...there is hope.  

There are several oils that have helped with Fibromyalgia.  Here are just a few:

Balance:

 

Balance is one of my all time favorite oils.  It's known as the "grounding" blend and good heavens, let me tell you...does it ever work.  It helps with anxiety, calming, depression...I could go on and on.  

This helps with the depression/anxiety/insomnia that usually accompanies this disease.  It helps the body to stay balanced.  I have personally used this oil for lots of things and I cannot tell you how amazing it is.  If my brain is just going a million miles a minute I can apply this oil topically and I can literally feel my brain slow down.  It's amazing and it's one of my favorites. 

Deep Blue:

 


 This oil/rub is again, one of my favorites.  The analgesic (pain-killing) properties of this group is incredible.  For some pretty intense pain...I recommend applying the oil first and then layering the rub.  I have a dear friend who's arthritis is so bad that she is bone on bone in one of her knees...her cartilage is almost completely gone.  Needless to say the pain is pretty intense.  She can't get a knee replacement due to an allergy to titanium.  Her DR told her the next step was narcotics.  I gave her the rub and the oils and she was in heaven!  It didn't completely knock the pain 100% away...but it made it so she can actually forget about it...which for her...is HUGE.

People with Fibromyalgia can apply this to all of their joints that are affected and it is simply wonderful.

Serenity:

 
People with Fibromyalgia usually have a very hard time sleeping.  This works WONDERS for that.

Just apply to the bottom of your feet and you'll sleep like a baby.

AromaTouch Technique:


The AromaTouch Technique is an amazing technique for applying oils to the spine with a specific regimen of oils and touch.  This has seriously worked miracles that I have personally witnessed.  People who were told they would be paralyzed and never feel anything below the neck have experienced miracles that I can tell you more about in another post.  

This technique works for people with Fibromyalgia because it increases the immune response to the disease.  People have reported amazing benefits.  Things like the pain in the joints decreased significantly, they were able to sleep, during the winter months they were more comfortable.

Lastly...Candida Cleanse Using GX Assist and PB Assist+:

Fibromyalgia has been linked to a Candida overgrowth in the system.  Several people with this awful disease have gone through the Candida Cleanse regimen and are now 100% symptom free.  Candida is there for a reason but when it gets activated when it's not supposed to...it can wreak havoc on the body.  I personally believe every person on earth should do this cleanse but especially those with Fibromyalgia.


There is a specific diet that accompanies this cleanse as well.  If you are interested in doing a cleanse...please contact me and I'll get you all of the information on starting and completing.

These oils are so fantastic for people experiencing this disease.  Please don't suffer through it...lets do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment